Direct Store Delivery
Few operational challenges industries such as Manufacturing/Distribution/Dealership face today are :
- Aging infrastructure, rising asset costs, increased customer expectation for on-time deliveries, cost pressures
- Lack of remote monitoring of expensive assets in the field and their whereabouts
- Position tracking of movable assets such as vehicle and workforce does not exist
- Delays in locating the service location affecting on time customer services resulting in poor customer satisfaction
- No consolidated delivery order list with order details
- Manually manage the delivery sequence to optimize the delivery time
- Delivery acknowledgments are difficult in digitizing and hence hard to trace during customer grievances Status of the jobs and the inventory is updated in the central system only after the actual work is completed, resulting in delayed invoicing, stock mismatch and lack of transparency
- Crave InfoTech’s Asset Tracking and Direct Store Delivery mobility solution can help you meet your needs to achieve the highest level of asset security, driver safety and customer satisfaction through on-time delivery and paperless delivery process
- The solution is aimed of manufacturer/distributor/dealer to keep track of the vehicle and material movement along with the route assigned
- This one pack solution offers GPS hardware, Tracking software, Mobile application, Wireless connectivity and SAP Integration
- Asset tracking solution offer tracking of all types of movable as well as immovable asset geographically on a real time basis
- The solution has enabled with Google or ESRI map and available on SAP HANA for database and business object for reporting
Addressing the key industry challenges, the Asset Tracking solution offers following key features.
Automated routing and dispatch
- Planned routes/customer visits
- Driver stops for picks ups
- Alert Management (Route deviation, missed stops, harsh driving, etc.)
- Change/addition of non-completed trips/segment Geo-fence
- Planned Vs Actual miles
- Planned Vs Actual route
- Trip detail report
- Driver Scorecard
- Vehicle health scorecard
- Breadcrumb trail
- Route Deviation
- Excessive idling
- Potential theft
- Safety and emergency situations
DRIVER MANAGED DATA
- Hours logged
- Contact information
- Employee roster
- Vehicle maintenance scheduling and recording three result
- Vehicle health scorecard to make replacement
- Maintenance decisions
Mobile application Direct Store Delivery
Crave InfoTech’s Direct Store Delivery system or cDSD offers an optimum solution to monitor deliveries in real time on the handheld device.
Not only does it confirm the specifications, date, time and address of delivery but also records the name of the person receiving the goods along with his/her electronic signature thereby simplifying the whole process manifold.
- Offers an optimum solution to monitor deliveries and service calls real-time on any handheld device
- Confirms specification, date, time and location address and allow to capture the items delivered and services performed
- Capture delivery confirmation along with signature capture
- Delivery personnel can track the delivery inventory which gets updates with deliveries made
- Fully integrated with ECC and SAP Business One
- Completely configurable application through back-end to best match business specific UI and functional requirement
cDSD’s mapping module displays the current location of the delivery representatives along with all the deliveries on a map.
Based on the types of hardware and wireless network connectivity, cDSD can work effectively in real-time as well as offline.
Daly activities of delivery representatives can be managed with extreme ease with cDSD. They can either scan the barcode or QR code or manually enter the item in their inventory while loading the truck or delivering goods to the customer. This makes real-time inventory management on handheld devices very convenient.
The application has an inbuilt module that allow field representatives to carry out additional sales to customers who are already assigned to them for deliveries.
This cDSD module provides delivery representatives with summary reports that alert them towards any shortfall related to their deliveries. This helps to avoid unnecessary trip as well as customer dissatisfaction. On the other hand, in the case of goods are found to be in excess, delivery representatives could choose to sell on the spot to meet additional customer needs if they are permitted to do so.
Barcode scanning speeds up the loading and unloading processes, procedures accurate records and reduces the manual paper-based workload for warehouse, drivers, and customer.
Mobile capture of signature, name, timestamp and location provides undisputable proof of what has been delivered to whom, where and when. The resulting reduction in customer claims and when.
The resulting reduction in customer claims and delivery queries can drastically reduce your operational overheads.
Improved customer service and satisfaction
Since time is not wasted on lengthy manual data entry procedures and unnecessary paperwork, customer service and satisfaction can be optimized. Easily accessible electronic record of every delivery, support proactive issue management and resolution. It also makes easier to answer queries related to damage or missing deliveries.
Improve vehicle performance
The map-based delivery schedule helps in route optimization which in turn enhances fuel efficiency. The application also provides a clear picture of the maintenance schedules for each vehicle thereby ensuring that there are no delays caused by predictable breakdown. It also helps in quick decision-making process when it comes to replacement or maintenance of vehicles.
Promotes superior employee behavior
Since the application records every detail of each delivery schedule, it helps promote a sense of responsibility among delivery representative. It not only ensures that they don’t divert from the route assigned but also helps in curbing changes of rash behavior and negligent driving.
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN BROCHURE